BioCare® Flour Moth Traps - Flat Bundle of 10
The BioCare® Flour & Pantry Moth attracts and captures adult moths such as Indian meal moth, Mediterranean flour moth, almond moth and raisin moth. These insects occur almost everywhere, and are attracted by grains, flour, chocolate & pastas. Traps are non-toxic and safe around food products. Replace every 3 months. Use two traps at a time; they will cover up to 2500 square feet. Contains 10 traps and 10 pheromone lures.
Made in USA.
- The BioCare Flour & Pantry Moth Traps attract and capture adult male flour moths (Indian meal moth, Mediterranean flour moth, Almond moth and Raisin moth) that are attracted to food and birdseed in your home.
- Scientifically proven lure technology uses the same pheromone that female moths use to attract male moths, making it more effective than the competition. Lures last for a full three months.
- Nontoxic, pesticide free, and highly effective. Safe to use around food, family and pets. Made in USA.
- Long term use of Flour & Pantry Moth Traps will reduce infestations without toxic chemicals.
- Bundle contains 10 complete traps. Two traps last up to 3 months and will cover 2,500 square feet.
FLOUR MOTH FACTS
The Flour & Pantry Moth Trap attracts and captures adult Flour moths (Indian meal moth, Mediterranean flour moth, Almond moth and Raisin moth). These moths are attracted to food, laying eggs in cracks and crevasses throughout your house. Adult moths emerge from eggs seeking mates. The Flour Moth Lure uses the same pheromone that female moths use to attract male moths for mating. Male moths are drawn by the scent and are caught in the trap. Removing male moths prevents mating. Long term use of Flour & Pantry Moth Traps will reduce infestations without toxic chemicals.
EASY INSTRUCTIONSOpen the lure packet. Do not touch lures, as moths will be attracted to you. Place one lure on each trap as shown in the picture below. Use 2 traps at a time; traps cover up to 2500 sq. feet. Using extra traps confuses the moths, making the traps less effective. Replace every 3 months or sooner if full of moths. Keep 2 traps set up until no moths are caught for 6-9 months before discontinuing use. In case of skin contact, use vegetable oil to remove glue.
We Also Recommend